Check out Adelphi University Libraries’ new ebook collection, Ebook Central. Similar to our former eBrary collection, Ebook Central has over 200,000 books and some new features.
You can now:
- share links to a book, your notes or citations
- run a search, save it, and set it up to run every seven days or any time period you choose
- read a synopsis of any book under “Description”
- download a book for any length of time up to two weeks and keep track of downloads in your bookshelf
- access books in which you’ve highlighted text, taken notes, or bookmarked a page in an “Annotated books” file in your bookshelf.
For more information, call the Reference Desk 516.877.3574 or browse our guide at proquest.libguides.com/ebookcentral.